God's Girls!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
God's Girls!

A place for christian girls to Chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Color Me Kiera.
Color Me Kiera.

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION. Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION.   PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:49 am

A disturbing video making its way to millions of people online and in the news shows a soldier tossing a yelping puppy end-over-end off a cliff in Iraq.

I
am
disgusted with whoever did this.
NO animal deserves this, and its just so wrong.

"While we thank the Marine Corps Base Hawaii (MCBH) for launching a full investigation into this apparent act of extreme animal abuse, we want to make sure that the punishment reflects the serious nature of this violent act. The MCBH should require that the suspects appear before a court-martial and should seek the most severe penalties under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, including discharge from the Corps, for the suspects if they are convicted. The U.S. Marine Corps should also establish a zero-tolerance policy for cruelty to animals, which would help ensure that this is the last time that the U.S. will suspect any of its brave men and women of abusing a defenseless animal during their service to America."

please sign this petition.
animals have rights too.
dont let sick people get away with this kind of stuff.

CLICK HERE to sign the peition.

please&thankyouus.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/captainunderpantsbby
Color Me Kiera.
Color Me Kiera.

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION.   PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:55 am

anybody care about this?

:'[
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/captainunderpantsbby

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
God's Girls! :: General talk!!-
Jump to: