God's Girls!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
God's Girls!

A place for christian girls to Chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fav bible verse?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Fav bible verse? Empty
PostSubject: Fav bible verse?   Fav bible verse? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 7:05 am

what is ya'lls?
Back to top Go down
https://godzgirlz.forumotion.com
redrosekiss09
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
redrosekiss09

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Fav bible verse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav bible verse?   Fav bible verse? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:51 am

my fave Bible verse is
Psalm 62:5~My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from Him.
but i like lots of other verses 2!
~Em
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Number of posts : 148

Fav bible verse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav bible verse?   Fav bible verse? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 9:35 am

my favs are psalm 88 and matthew 7
Back to top Go down
https://godzgirlz.forumotion.com
hick_chick
hick_chick

Number of posts : 3

Fav bible verse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav bible verse?   Fav bible verse? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 2:36 pm

Titus 1:2 NIV
a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time

Yep, That's mine Smile
(along with a lot more)

can i just pick the whole bible?!?!?
Back to top Go down
*lysa*
*lysa*

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Fav bible verse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav bible verse?   Fav bible verse? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 8:28 pm

My favorite chapters are: Isaiah 53, psalm 91, and the love chapter 1 corinthians.

My favorite verse of all time is Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good, to them who love God, to those who are called, according to his purpose.
Back to top Go down
http://alyssas-place.blogspot.com/
lilxmissxkacki
lilxmissxkacki

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Fav bible verse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav bible verse?   Fav bible verse? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:24 pm

Deuteronomy 6:5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

1 Corinthians 13:4 -13 4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fav bible verse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fav bible verse?   Fav bible verse? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fav bible verse?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
God's Girls! :: Books & Bible-
Jump to: