God's Girls!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
God's Girls!

A place for christian girls to Chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayer Request

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
C.o.o.k.i.e.M.o.n.s.t.e.r
new girl
new girl

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Prayer Request   Prayer Request Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 10:31 pm

I need you girls to pray for me. I dont have time to explain the whole situation but I feel like telling my cousin off....it will just start a HUGE family arguement between, her, me, her mom, and my mom. It will just not be a pretty sight. She is so ungratful for what we have done for her. I hate it. All she does is throw fits about my mom....my cousin is 13 now come on. She needs to get a life and be gratful for us...God had givin her us in this horrible situation and we are going out of our way, giving up our house and time for her and she just complains....I might just beat her up so I need you girls to pray! Thank you so much!

Brittany
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 9:10 am

i will most definatly pray for your situation, just as long as you keep praying and do God's will everything should work out for the better...
Back to top Go down
https://godzgirlz.forumotion.com
new girl
new girl

Number of posts : 2

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 8:55 pm

Yeah....hopefully it will. I just keep on praying and living my day as I go. That is the only way I can deal with it right now! :]
Back to top Go down
Jesusluvya4ever
Jesusluvya4ever

Number of posts : 23
Localisation : wishing i wuz in HEAVEN... the mansion he has prepared.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Prayer Request   Prayer Request Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 7:29 am

I will totally pray for you!!!! I hope everything works out in the end. Is she a Christian?

Also, I ask that you guys pray for my grandparents. Their heater clogged up and soot flew out everywhere. Their house is covered in soot now. Sad The work is being done over the next few weeks. Both are coughing a storm up and they won't leave the house. They're inhaling too much dust...so they are sick. They don't want to leave because my grandmom doesn't feel in control. Weird, I no. She has this thing where if she doesn't have a definite schedule, she won't leave. So please just pray for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coolboard.niceboard.com
redrosekiss09
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
redrosekiss09

Number of posts : 25

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:41 am

ill def pray 4 ur grandparents!! i know how they feel.. a few years ago that happened 2 us...we had 2 hav ppl come & clean r house & repaint & everything...it was a nightmare! my mom couldnt leave the house tho cuz the guys that were there were just a little strange..but we got thru it...
~Em
Back to top Go down
nile_star
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
nile_star

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 11:10 am

I'll pray for ya! In the meantime, hang in there!
Back to top Go down

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 11:59 am

pray for jamez ... he's going througha harsh time with his grandma
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 12:09 pm

Jamez from pacyber?
Back to top Go down

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 12:13 pm

yeah on the other one he's know as bubblecake
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 12:16 pm

aww!! ill have to ask him about it hes like one of my BFF'S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer Request
Page 1 of 1