God's Girls!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
God's Girls!

A place for christian girls to Chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School prayer.

Go down 
+2
Amanda
hick_chick
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hick_chick
hick_chick

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-01-11

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 9:06 pm

Okay well...I think we really need to start praying for our schools and other public places. We need to get god out in our world...expecially in our schools! We can learn about China and their gods but not ours?!?! NO! It's not right!!! So, ya I think I said enough to get the point across.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Number of posts : 148

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 11:22 am

I TOTALY AGREE KAYLYN! like that lesson in school! omgsh! devyn was totaly having a fit about that too!
Back to top Go down
https://godzgirlz.forumotion.com
hick_chick
hick_chick

Number of posts : 3

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 12:03 pm

YES!!!! It is very hard to go through all of this! I'm glad we have other Christian friends to stick together with! It's great finding some1 new to team up with to make my walk easier!
Back to top Go down
Jesusluvya4ever
Jesusluvya4ever

Number of posts : 23
Localisation : wishing i wuz in HEAVEN... the mansion he has prepared.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Christianity   School prayer. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 7:18 am

I totally agree. A school near my church has a Bible Study during homeroom and group activities that involve Christians. It's awesome!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.coolboard.niceboard.com
redrosekiss09
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator
redrosekiss09

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-12

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:43 am

i totally agree that we need 2 pray 4 that...i actually got an email about that...& it had a petition about prayer & God in schools & on tv. if u want 2 sign it pm me ur email & ill send it 2 u!
~Em
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-10

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 7:02 pm

What I don't get is after I read the bible I thought:

"If God is the almighty power of the universe who loves all and created the heaven and earth, then why didn't he just create one world were everyone lived in happiness. Why does he make beings go through life while being distracted by the devil. Why didn't he just not have a devil, and create everyone with good will and peace?"

and another question came up
"Why doesn't God focus his energy on the devil or satan, why doesn't he focus on the most evil force of the earth, and then work his way up. If God converted the devil, then the world would be a better place, he shouldn't focus on petty people like middle class americans, he should be fighting the good fight with satan himself everyday until he is converted or vanquished. simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 7:43 pm

well 1 the devil was ONCE an angel named lucifer (sp?) and he started wanting to BE God, so thats how he became satan and the fallin angel who followed him aer his demons,

and i think God created satan so he could test us and see how great we have faith in him cuz God can crush him like BAM! and the devil knows it, thats whats so looking forward to the rapture =D
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 9:46 pm

ok, satan wanted to be god, why can't god forgive him? It is starting to look like God is more like satan if he is toying with people in his game. If God was truly a nice guy he would not even have angels he would just have everyone be the same. It seems like God wanted controversy, he made flaws in his overall plan to make sure everything was not heaven, making me believe that God has something else up his sleeve. You die, and he says sorry, there isn't a heaven, I'm not almighty, and I have imperfect ideas as well as the will to make mistakes. Not the kinda person I want to pray too.

and as for lucifer. Why did God create angels that could turn on him? Does he enjoy mutiny?

and this will really boggle your mind:

What if God is Satan? and Satan already took over God before the bible was written. and God was put into Satan's body. There would be no way to tell because Satan would be in the body of God. Then we would all be following Satan now wouldn't we? Got to watch out for that Satan, he is a trickey one, and he might have already won.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:56 am

b/c santan is EVIL and he doesnt wanna be 4given, he wants to be what he is

and God IS ABOVE ALL, *thinks of someone who can explain it better* ok my friend bj has made a wonderful explanation, well bj's band, but still please read it!!!

We are all doomed to a much worse fate. The Bible says: "there is none righteous, no not one". No mere human can hope to deserve anything besides eternity in hell. EVERY ONE OF US is a fallen creature who's nature is instinctively driven from everything right and good. But there is hope. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came to earth in the form of a human. And DIED, not just the cruel death of the cross, but took on Himself the punishment, torture and damnation, of EVERY HUMAN BEING THAT HAS EVER OR WILL EVER WALK THIS EARTH. He died for us. We who would spit in his face, who would rebel against Him at every turn. Knowing this, can anyone refuse the free gift of Salvation? There are those who do. The Bible says: "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved". That is the beauty of God's love. No strings, no catches, just free, eternal life in heaven for eternity with the only One who has never, and will never, leave us or forsake us.
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 7:18 am

great song bj, but that still doesn't answer my question. God may be ABOVE all but he could still be Satan in disguise. And there is no way to tell. What if God is satan, but satan put god on earth, and after god lost his power he became evil and actually became what he never wanted to be. Then once satan had power, he became nice, and the two switched roles. But they really know who they are. Lets talk strait amanda, no bj songs.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 7:58 am

one its not a song, its what he SAID,
secondly u just gotta hav faith in God, cuz the bible says so and that all u need...
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 6:43 pm

I rest my case, and I accept your defeat. Every christian I have asked that goes back to the bible. And who wrote the bible? How do you know the bible wasn't written under the influence of satan? Ahh, don't answer that because I have already beaten you almighty amanda. There are clear flaws in your ways, and I just pointed them out to you, and bj just made you go into a downward spiral.

Keep your faith amanda, your are a much more risky person than I am.

and for that I applause your faith, because it is the most dangerous thing a person could do. My faith is limited, but I thought this forum would help me, but again, I'm reverted back to the infamous bible.

ko sha, minh, shi ki do,
Doonishi!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 7:29 am

do you have faith in God ?
Back to top Go down

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 8:37 am

the kids are allowed to say their belifes about their religion only the teachers can't say anthing about it
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 7:01 pm

amanda, do you have faith in your judgement?
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 7:22 pm

i wasn't judging i was simply asking...
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 9:33 pm

I didn't say you were judging. I said do you have faith in your judgement? your reason. your cerebral cortex. Do you believe what you see is true?

And for your question:

I do have faith, but not for god. And don't tell me I'm not a christian because I am. God accepts me, but I don't believe him. simple as that, I read it in the bible. Now I do have faith in my judgement. Because I believe my judgement is aided by god. As everyone is. Now do you have faith in your judgement? or do you think you are shown false images?
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 6:13 am

your Q frightens me, cuz i do NOT believe u can not hav faith in God and be a Christian...

and i totaly believe in God cuz he fornew me, and helps me through sooooo much,
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 7:06 pm

God loves all, even if he isn't loved. I think I'm a christian because I don't believe in god, and your not a christian because you believe in god. You get my drift amanda? and you still haven't answered my question. Too frightening for your soul? Or do you not trust your own judgement?
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:17 pm

you are really starting to confuse me
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 11:12 pm

confuzzled be buzzled but buzz lightyear still flys.

Start the dryer and make sure it drys

Don't think just say the name

Make sure your ahead of the game...

Its a simple question amanda, stop beating around the bush. For once in your life a person is making you think and you are scared. Overcome the fear, and think for yourself....
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:35 am

ummm, ok?
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:36 am

ummm, ok?
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 12:27 pm

how old are you amanda?
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 2:08 pm

why do u want to know this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School prayer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School prayer.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next