God's Girls!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
God's Girls!

A place for christian girls to Chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School prayer.

Go down 
+2
Amanda
hick_chick
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-10

School prayer. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 10:43 pm

you can tell how mature a person is by their age usually. I was wondering if you were ready to free your mind. It you are below 15 you are not ready. There is so much ahead of you, but you need to start making choices for yourself. You answer the question on your own time. And don't tell me your age if you don't want to , I just wanted to know how mature you were. Some of the things I'm trying to convey to you requires matureness and not naive dumbfounded blank stares.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 8:15 am

what do u mean "free my mind"? i hav my mind free and heart set on God...you cant replace that...

i am 14...
Back to top Go down
https://godzgirlz.forumotion.com
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 10:40 am

or can I? At your age I think you are a little too immature to understand. I think you want something more, but you don't know where to look. God doesn't suffice your life. and that is why you need to step in and take controll. Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 7:33 pm

NOT AT ALL!!! GOD IS ABOVE ALL AND NOTHING REPLACES HIM!!!!!

are u aware that i can ban u from this site?
Back to top Go down
marcysrosary
new girl
new girl

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 9:55 am

Amanda, I have to agree a little bit with what littlemissfaith is saying. at your age, you have not truly gone through the hardest parts in your life. there will be a time where you will renounce god for what he has done to you, but if you are a true bible thumper, you will return to him after your time of trouble. After this you will become a "born again Jesus Freak". Then you will knock on the doors of hundreds of infidels and interupt their lunch/snack/tv time.

What I don't get is the weekend Christians. If Jesus really did come back from the dead, and he really is the son of God, than these amazing feats should inundate your whole life. Seriously, if you believe that someone came back from the dead, than you need to devote your whole life to it. you either believe or don't believe. So Amanda, this brings us to my question. Do you believe fully in the resurection of Christ, the parting of the Red Sea, and the salvation of all those who think there is a God? and does it permeate your entire life on a day to day scale, or do you just go with your parents every sunday to church and then eat the juice and cookies?

One more thing, what about those who don't believe in God but still lead a good life. Like people who follow Shinto. There is no God, just a divine spirit in all things. Or maybe an agnostic. What happens to them? Do they go to limbo because they were a fence sitter? I think that anybody who doesn't hate God should go to heaven. Only the hardcore Nazi communist kind of jerks should go to hell. and Tom Cruise.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 3:55 pm

ok, i totaly am devoting myself to Christ, working with CEF (child evangilism fellowship) has taught me a lot, believe me we r NOT perfect i've been thru soooooooo much the past few years and last year hav i accepted christ then i lost him, now im with God again, and totaly staying with him,

and what ya'll r saying, where is any of this info ur getting, where is it in the bible?
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 7:50 pm

Amanda,

I'm sorry.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by on Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 8:34 pm

yes i am aware a 2 yr old girl can make a difference!!! and being 14, i hav had a lot in my life and u r 15 only a yr difference...and the whole "no boys live for God thing" im not shutting ou tboys completly just letting God help me find my perfect mate, believe me there are some majorly cute boys i know but im waiting to see what God has in store
and i am FAR from PERFECT! im still learning some major aspects

oh ok? why would God despise some1 who he created, God is soo loving..and no i will NOT ban u cuz im hoping by this forum u learn a few things...ha, u didnt harm me at all, ur just a girl who needs love...
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 11:19 am

Amanda,

I have no right being on this forum. I would like to formally apologize for all the bad things I have said to you on this forum.

I'm not a christian, and I don't think I have what it takes to be one. I was angry yesterday, and I took it out on you. I barely even know you. I don't need forgiveness, because I dont deserve it. God visited me yesterday, and he turned my life around. You are a better person than I will ever be.

-Joyce
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 11:43 am

thank you, i accept your apoligy, and its not ur fault...and any1 has what it takes to be a chirstian...
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 7:00 pm

Amanda, I have no place on this forum. I would like to resign. If you can't ban me then I will just put this site off of my favorites and not come back. I just don't think god girlz is for me, and I havent really set the best example. Thank you for all you have taught me. And it will be a lot easier to get away from this forum if you just banned me so I can't get back on. I'm kinda asking of it, so don't feel bad. I just need to take a different path at this point in my life. I hope you can understand.
Back to top Go down
Amanda
Admin
Amanda

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:47 am

well the best example u can do for others is change so i think everyone is seeing this
Back to top Go down
littlemissfaith77
littlemissfaith77

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 7:52 pm

goodbye.

gotta flash! pig elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School prayer.   School prayer. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School prayer.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2